Theoretical and experimental investigations
electrodynamical characteristics of RATAN-600.
- Calculation of the two- and
thee-mirror periscopic systems of RATAN-600 and optimization their characteristics.
- Measurements and calculation of the antenna noise temperature of the RATAN-600
- Calculation of the effective area and the
dissipation factors in the antenna system of RATAN-600.
- Calculation and experimental investigation
of the characteristics of the radio telescope RATAN-600 when the primary
feed is shifted from the focus.
- Investigation of the effective area and
the noise temperature of RATAN-600 equipped with anti-noise screens.
- Calculation of
the beam pattern and the polarization characteristics of RATAN-600.
- Experimental investigation
of the beam pattern of RATAN-600.
Expansion of the wavelength range of RATAN-600.
- A theoretical study of possibility of the RATAN-600
working within millimetre wavelengths range.
- Experimental investigations of the RATAN-600
characterisics at millimetre wavelengths from observations of the cosmic sources.
- Investigation of the atmosphere absorption at
millimetre wavelengths range.
- The methodical Sun observations at millimetre
wavelength for estimate of antenna surface condition.
- Theoretical investigations of the
characteristics of RATAN-600 within decimeter wavelength range.
Arrays and focal synthesis of images.
Investigations of new operating modes of RATAN-600.
The azimuth synthesis and the image restoration.
The Earth's atmosphere.
- Measurement of the atmospheric attenuation and the antenna efficiency
with help the method of "vertical cuts" of the Earth's atmosphere.
Adjustment of the RATAN-600 radio telescope.
- Adjustment with help generator placed in the far-field.
- Autocollimation adjustment.