My field of interests in astronomy: structure of galaxies.
My CV (pdf)
- Integral-field (3D) spectroscopy on the SAO RAS 6-m telescope: instruments, observations, data reduction and analysis.
MultiPupil fiber spectrograph MPFS
- Spectroscopy with scanning Fabry-Perot interferometer (observations, data-reduction, software).
SCORPIO project =
Spectral Camera with Optical Reducer for Photometrical and Interferometrical Observations.
- Kinematics of stars and ionized gas in Seyfert and non-active galaxies. Non-circular motions in spiral and barred galaxies (bars, spirals, collicional rings, mergers).
- Interstellar medium in star-forming regions. Blue compact dwarf (BCD) galaxies.
- Polar-ring galaxies
- Programming within IDL. Widget-based software for astronomy data reduction and analysis.
Ph.D. Thesis "Morphology and kinematics of stars and gas in barred galaxies":
Download the PDF-file (on Russian)
D.Sc. thesis "Galaxies structure and evolution from the observations of their internal kinematics"(2012):
PDF (compact, 1 em, 214 pages)
PDF (one-side, 1.3 em, 348 pages)
BACK to My Home Page